Avon Data has completed the development of new improved credit card security features to ensure all our clients’ hotels can safely take guest payment details. The new features will also lead to big time savings for staff and cut out room for error by automating much of the payment processing which
HE Secure Plus, which has been created in partnership with WorldPay and TokenEx, both industry leaders in PCI-Compliance, provides:
- A secure form embedded in the Hotel Executive reservation screen for manual input of card details taken over the phone.
- Off-site secure card storage by Level 1 PCI DSS certified payment service provider, WorldPay
- Charging of late cancellation or no-show fees directly from within the reservation screen.
But now further improvements have been introduced which offer the following:
- The secure receipt of credit card details into Hotel Executive from third party sales channels – there is no need to log into the online travel agent (OTA) or channel manager to retrieve card details.
- Automatic processing of deposit payments for direct and online bookings.
- Automatic processing of full payment for advance purchase rates.
- Automatic deposit refunds processed based on your cancellation policy.
With the updated version of HE Secure hotels credit card payments are safer and speedier than ever before.
To find out more about how to safeguard your business with HE-Secure Plus , please get in touch!
Posted on April 27th, 2017 by Avon Data: Category Avon Data News
See how our hotel software can help your business growTake the tour